Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My Pepeha

                                          Walt:My Pepeha


Today this Tuesday,I'm gonna show you guys about my Pepeha. This is like a form of introduction that establishes identity and heritage.






Tena koutou katoa,(greetings to you all)


Ko Maungarei toku maunga (mountain)


Ko Tamaki toku awa (river)


Ko Filipino toku iwi (tribe)


Ko Tamaki Primary toku marae (tribe)


No Philippines ahau (where from)


Kei New Zealand toku kainga inaianei (I now live)


Ko Tamaki Primary School toku kura (school)


Ko Caballero toku whanau (family)


Ko Oliver toku matua (father)


Ko Maribel toku whaea (mother)


Ko David toku ingoa (your name)






And there you have it again guys,so this why its called my Pepeha about Maori language.Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment