Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

A Good story

Walt:A Good story

I have chosen to make a Helicopter for my cousins.I think this is the best choice because they once have an older one when were 7 yrs. old.It will be used as a perfect toy to put on our collection of wooden toys.For this project,I will have to consider working hard on this project to finish it.

I also wanted to explain how I'm gonna created this project.

Step 1: I used a ruler to make a full size working drawing of my helicopter.

Step 2: I used a ruler to copy the measurements from the drawing onto the project.

Step 3: I marked a square line (at 90 degrees) across and start tracing using a ruler.

Step 4: I cut off the first piece of wood using the saw.

Step 5: Then I marked out the joint using a marking gauge.

Step 6: Then I started cutting out the joint and put the first piece on.

Step 7: I cut the back and the front of the helicopter and start putting onto the project.

Step 8: Finally,I start drilling a hole on top of the project and put the rotors on top.

There is also an Evaluation:

How well did I do in completing all of the things that I needed to do for this project is by listening to what Mr.Grundy says and doing the right job.

The helicopter drawing that I made wasn't quite perfect,but it was the choice I decided.

The other things I did: the marking out,the sawing,the chiseling and the assembly,I've done a pretty good job then.

How does it work and does it look good?
Well it takes all the hard work you can start making the project.

Image result for wooden helicopter

And there you have it again you guys,that is how I will finish this wooden helicopter for my cousins.Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi My Name Is Noah From Stpatricks school I Am 12 years Old i like your art work it look's relly good but maby next time your could say the things you used to make it

    ReplyDelete