Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

NED's mindset mission

Walt:NED's mindset mission

Ned is a Programme all around the world.They are motivational speakers.Here is a little more about me.Hi,my name is NED and my stands for:

Never give up

Encourage others

Do your best

(This is NED's mindset mission)

Image result for ned's mindset mission


For nearly 30 years,I’ve been on stage with incredible live performances.Together,we have impacted over millions of kids with messages like showing kindness,doing your own best and having an awesome mindset for learning.

When we do a school-wide assembly,we make it so entertaining and fun that kids remember and talk about it forever!We also make hundreds of printable resources for teachers and parents and I hope you’ll check it all out!

And there you have it you guys,that is how the Kia Manawanui syndicate presented NED's mindset mission at the assembly.Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment