Pages

Monday, January 11, 2021

Summer Collage!

Walt: Summer Collage!

#1: Kick Start


#2: Step It Up



Hey guys!!!
This new activity was a fun challenge and got me thinking what my favourite things are in summer and I found it. I even found some pictures of the places in New Zealand like Queenstown and Dunedin.

My favourite part about this was looking and describing what these picture mean, and that's means to revisit them where the movies "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Hobbit" took place behind the scenes.

Hope you enjoyed my blog-post view and don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora David

    It’s Shannon here from the Summer Learning Journey.

    It was great to see your collage of where you like to spend your Summer. I was thrilled to see you have pictures of Dunedin, because that is where I am commenting on your blog from. I really enjoyed visiting the Early Settlers Museum too. The steam train is awesome and some of the amazing displays made me recognise how lucky we are today with our modern lifestyles.
    Queenstown is another one of my favourite places. It looks like you enjoy a bit of a thrill with your picture of the SHotover jet.I went on the bungy swing there and thought it was so cool. Have you ever thought about going for a bungy jump?

    Ka pai on completing the stepping up activity too. Your Summer haiku really suits your picture. It sure would be cool to visit where those films were made. I hope you can get there one day.

    Happy blogging David

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete