Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Symmetry Photo Collage

Walt: Symmetry Photo Collage

#1: Kick Start


#2: (Hearts)-Step It Up



Hey guys!!!
This next activity was a fun challenge and it's very creative, I like this one and feel quite similar to our other activity we had to do outside and create any art design using nature!

I actually love symmetry in Maths back at school, and as soon as I saw these kind of images, then I doubt I really enjoyed it. I had heaps of fun completing this, and any activity is not fun if it's very challenging!

Hope you enjoyed my blog-post view and don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey David,

    Nice work on this task, it's cool to hear you enjoyed it so much, it's great to know that the activities are interesting and fun.

    I think you've picked some really interesting symmetrical objects, when I think of a mug, I tend to picture it with one handle to either the right or left so it doesn't feel symmetrical, but it is when viewed in a different orientation.

    Your symmetrical art is cool too. I like how each heart is symmetrical as well as how all three hearts are set out symmetrically too.

    Nice work David
    See you later in the comments,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete